<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
9:29 PM

WO HEN GAN DONG!
Fafa's daddy struck toto and gave him $300, so I asked him for chocolates, then he came online and told me that he'd try to get me rochers tomorrow. That's not really why I'm gan dong. I'm gan dong because I didn't tell him anything, but he knows that I like rochers!

-sobsob- Fafa, wo hen ai ni laaaaaa.

:D

Okay la, wo ye hen ai cashmere. Wei shen me? Ying wei ta song wo san duo mei gui, bu guo wo yao nian hen jiu cai na dao. Dan shi bu yao jing, wo hai shi hen ai ni! :D
-translation-
Okay la, I love cashmere very much too. Why? Because he gave me three stalks of roses, but I had to nag for a very long time before he finally got them for me. But it's alright, I love you still! :D

Oh anyways, my sister saw the roses, then she kept saying you're going to get married, you're in love with a boy, then proceed to singing happy birthday in which I presume she thought was the song that people play during weddings. -.-

I've successfully made keith promise to buy me chocolate if I get one A1. :D Yaye, my di di's nice la. Heeeeeeeeeeee. ^^ I told fafa, and he volunteered to buy for me if I do well also.

WO HEN KAI XIN LAAAAAAAAA :D

♥!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥