<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 19, 2007
12:16 PM

Why can't life be like a drama serial?

In dramas, people always have happy endings some how. ]:
I feel so no life and no friends and no nothing now.
I feel sad, not emo.
I have no idea what's wrong with the world.

I've been telling myself, keep your chin high up dear.
Don't let things this trivial get to you, things will be fine soon.
Hey, y'know what? Things are taking a twist.
It's stabbing me hard in the throat now.

I need someone to bring me out again.
I need a miracle again.

I miss all the smiles and fun I've had.
I miss all the "I love you" I receive from friends.
But I don't get them now, nope.
Maybe because I've not done enough.
Enough is no longer sufficient, people will need more.

I don't know what to do already okay.
I wanna just get lost.
I wish I could be taken away now, right beside God.
I don't feel like holding on trying to be all sunshine-ish.

]:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥