<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 26, 2007
9:25 AM

PTC sucked. I got bombarded about my attitude and sitting posture(?!). Although I think mrs seah revealed more things about me, she has a better way of saying things la. Then that stewpit nantha keep saying nonsense. Hello, I got attitude, you got it worse than me yo.

Then after that jiu kenna nagged and scolded and shouted at. Fuck, I don't even want to listen any more okay. Want to throw away my colour socks, fine. Then don't know how that stewpit woman link to contact lens, say don't want to buy for me any more. -.-

So die die have to work during holidays, or else I'll die. Maaaaaaaan, I hate parents and teachers. So people, you won't be seeing me online, maybe only on rare occassions. They are going to take away my laptop and maybe my phone.

I hate everything that's happening now la, please. This shall remain dead for a very long time. I have to freedom or anything already. Damn it. They are home already.

Sucks la please. So fucking pissed and disappointed with my parents whom I assumed understood me beyond anything/anyone. Thought I could always confine in them, but turned out I'm wrong. ]:

Thank you laopo for everything, for talking to me and telling me you'll never leave me like the rest did, thanks fartsie for that message, needed it pretty much. Thank you darling for not letting it go. Thanks to all who cared.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥