<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
9:27 PM





My favourite.
Misunderstood - if the world's gonna take sides, I'm gonna be left standing alone.
Maybe people only see your efforts but I do put in effort too, though I don't really show. I don't go running around shouting, "I love you gaygay." But yes, I do care and you still matter in my heart.
This morning you said hi to me, I was sort of cold, because I wasn't feeling very wonderful, I've been able to hide my true feelings from the world, but when it comes to you, everything shows, the mask falls off. I'm sorry, I can't help it.
& imagine my heart being squeezed so hard when we're talking, and you constantly talk about something/someone else, like I don't really matter. & today during mother tongue lesson, it's like I'm invisible, not there at all. I didn't dare look at you, though my heart's hurting so bad and I really wanna say, "am I really that insignificant in your heart?" But I didn't, because I didn't want to cry today.
& to jan and ming, please don't see things one-sided, because it hurts people's feelings. Especially ming. You don't know the whole story, you don't see my tears or my sweat because I don't really talk about it with you.
You're tired, so am I. I wish things weren't the way it is, so many times. I pray to God every night to bless this friendship, to make things right, to let it last again. But He didn't, and everything happens for a reason..
I really don't know now, so lost and down. I promised not to be emo, and I'm not. Just speaking from my heart. Yes, from deep down my heart..

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥