<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 05, 2007
11:44 AM

How am I feeling today? Hmmm, I don't know y'know. Woke up because my sister was being a retard clapping and stomping her feet in the room. -.- Watched cartoons. Winx club, monster allergy, danny phantom & then pokemon. Finally detached myself from the tv and came up with an stewpit attempt at studying, but apparently failed because the temptation of the comp is too great.

Now, tell me why am I so bent on going back to the past when I know I won't be able to relive it again however hard I wish I could. Why am I sentimental when the people I treat with utmost sincerity doesn't reciprocrate?

I need to be strong and brave and get on with life no matter how tough the going gets. Yeah, I'll be meeting new people & all that (though I still like the old ones best). Sighsighsigh, I'm not emo, just sad and disappointed. Why? Because I've lost it all.

Something to be a lil happy about - outing with crys and jiawen on 12 may. :]
I like the old ones best ♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥