<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 12, 2007
12:08 PM

Hello, I'm going through the usual cycle on early weekend mornings. Wake up, watch tv, eat, watch tv, eat, watch tv, off tv, come up, turn on laptop, chat. & the person I'm chatting with now is none other than -drumroll-
LIMYONGSENGTHEBIGBULLYWHODOESN'TWANTTOBRINGMEOUT. Just because it's supposed to be a boys outing. ]: Eh, discrimination! Then now no one's talking to me because he went to change to go out.

Where is boyfriend? Church should've ended already whaaaaaat. Go date with his childhood playmates la, must be. Hur, never mind! I've got my own childhood playmates. xD

Uh, okay, I shall bum off now until something interesting or boring amuses me. I hope you know what I mean. Ah, my blabbering habit's returninggggggg. This is bad, veeeeeeery bad. SEE.

Anyways, I'm trying my best not to swear. :D No f words, no w words, no s words or d words.

"Ask and it will be given to you ; seek and you will find ; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives ; he who seeks finds ; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7

GLORY TO GOD!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥