<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
3:01 PM

From nong nong time ago.




SUSHI TREAT FROM DARLING.

Meeting with ade & naipeng. :D

Sexy's shoes.

:D MY NAME'S ON THE MENU YO!

THE FIVEEEEEEEE. :]

YESTERDAYYYYYYY. :D DARLING LOOKS VERY MAN IN THIS.
NO SARCASM.

Eh, that was out of boredom. :P HAHA, ANGEL & DEVIL YO.

VAL JUST CALLED ME. HOLY BALOONEYYYY.

I GOT 42/60 FOR SCIENCE. MCQ 22/30 & 20/30 FOR SECTION B. What the hell, the paper was so difficult I tell you, the 22 marks I've got was solely based on tyco-ness. Moral of my story is to pray to God for wisdom, and you'll be able to do it. THANK GOD! I feel like crying now. God's so kind to meeeeeeee. T.T

Aw man, I hope I did well for english, asking cheryl now.. Hope she'll reply sooooooon. Man, I think not cursing helps y'know! But now my vocabulary will be very limited. Like now I keep saying man. -.- BUT IT'S ALRIGHT. I LOVE GOD. :D

KEITHY CHOI OWES ME CHOCOLATE NOWWWWWWWW. :D HEH, KEITH, BET THAT WAS UNEXPECTED! KISS MY ARSEEEEEEEEE. ;D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, don't let it get to your head, or else when I get back the rest of my papers I'd die of a broken heart.

& as if me not going to school has anything to do with any teachers. Mrs nair asked val why I didn't go to school, saying that I should know that they're going through the papers and I expect people to do corrections for me. Chey, your problem meh. Cheryl didn't complain, so that means you don't have the rights to.

HEEEEEHEEEEEE. I hope the game ends soon, and darling will go home early then come onlineeeeee. I wanna talk to him. :D

Cheryl replied! 36/50. Eh, Okay I guess? But that means there's no more A2 for me.. Aw, okay. Anythingggggg.
2/5's WINNING! :D 5-0 nowwwwww. DARLING SCORED 2 OF THE GOALS! YAYE, N FOR NATNAT-S! :D

Hokay, I told mummy about it and she was very very very shocked, cos she expected me to do very badly cos she sees me sitting in front of the laptop everyday and never once did she see me touching my book. HAHA, she's very cute. She said, "really? So next time when there's exams I just put you in front of the laptop can already la? Then must tell me earlier, don't buy books, then can save money what."

HAHA, WTH. I'll try to make her buy me a new geog textbook after getting back all my results. xD That kuku that stole my book better return it to meeeeeeee. Then I'll have extra cashhhh. ;D

Bwahahahaha, oooogie. Shall go dig for treasure in the fridge and cupboards now. :D
Goodbye, y'all!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥