<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 12, 2007
10:02 PM

:D I'm so happy now, why? Because boyfriend called without me asking and the call lasted for 48mins and 18secs without me noticing. Like wowwwwww. It felt as if it's only been like 10 mins okay. :]

But he refused to sing to me even after my incessant whining. ]:

He told me a corny and dirty joke. One day a rabbit carried a corn and jumped into the mud. The end. LOL? 0.0

& andra kept shouting then I think choconut's too powerful, he could hear her very clearly even though she's like 10metres away? Haha!

Today is love your boyfriend very much day. :]
I guess after quarrels and that incident which almost caused me to lose this sweetsweet boyfriend, I've learnt to cherish and love what I got and have faith. :D

I want gaygay to be happy. But I don't want gaygay to make new friends, because I feel as if she's drifting away now. x/ So selfish, but I can't help it la. When you have new friends, you tend to drift away a little, no?

Patricia tan drift to don't know where already. Zhao bu dao liao.. ]:

Aye, happyhappy!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥