<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 06, 2007
7:48 PM

Choconut's sent away for holiday for two days, and my replacement phone for that two days is n70. ]: Okay la, not that n70 is lousy, but I miss choconut super duper much please. Rawr.

I miss my silly boy even more. I hope he'll forgive me.. I have this urge to call him and talk to him, but.. I lost his number, and I don't have the balls to talk to his parents, or his stewpit obnoxious brother who's darn sarcastic on his tagboard and made me feel like rushing to his place to smack him left right center.

Okay la, I feel quite.. I don't know now cos tomorrow's the starting of mye and I still haven't studied and I have to worry about the missing 170307. T.T

If we were to end now..

Okay, I'm officially missing gaygay and our lame ass conversation. Shitzx. Why? Because I feel darn empty without the gay gaygay. Gaygay's not very gay now prolly because of stewpit mye. Gah, how? Suck my cock lorh. No cock how? Go suck those fragrant yellow bananas.

Shall go shower & all that now. Goodbye!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥