<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
6:31 PM

CASHMERE HUI YI HONG GOT ME FLOWERS TODAY
BUT WHY AM I NOT VERY HAPPY
BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THE VERGE OF DYING AND HE SPIKED THEM. ]:
My poor roses..

Papers were dumb. Geog was all based on last minute studying, and history was pure crapping. -.- But I prayed to God before attempting history, and I think I helped a lot eh. Like suddenly I have a rush of inspiration for me to crap. Okay, this is random crap.

Went to watch them play soccer after the papers, then I went to pick up choconut after that.
:D I miss choconut soooooooooo much!

Went there and 1 hour 24mins and a hundred of different scent wisting past me later, I'm finally being served by a guy who keeps a straight face all the time even when he's laughing. How do I know that he's laughing, cos I can hear his hahahaha, but his face remains the same. -.-

It's so good to see choconut, but it looks as if it's been brutally molested by someone because there were fingerprints all over. Hello, I take so good care of choconut, but you just touch like nobody's business? ]: So sad okay!

Went home after that, ALONE. Hey, doing things alone ain't as bad as it was last time, though people still like to stare. I think when you're alone, people tend to pay more attention to you, thinking "what's this girl doing here?" and all that. Well, because that's what I do.

Okay la, talking to cashmere now. All the best for lit & english tomorrow! :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥