<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 14, 2007
8:11 PM

ZOMG, I've got like so many things to say at first, but then after JODINE YAM gave me her signature, took a photo with me, shaked my hand and said byebye to me, I can't think of anything else but her! I am the world's luckiest girl that very moment when she smiled at me okay? :D Jodine is love! Come on, repeat with me. Jodine is love! Gah, she looks like fartsie you know! Like, veryvery much la. Then when she looked at fartsie, she gave the weird look, guess she saw the similarities too! Haha! :D Jodine's so so so so so super duper friendly can! The way she writes my name, the way she writes her name with a cute lil' smiley behind.. Gahhhhh, I can't help it la! I like her A LOT. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, THOUGH I'M STRAIGHTER THAN YOUR RULER. Oh ya, thanks christine for everything! Signature and photo! Thank you so much, HUGS AND KISSES! :]

OKAY LA, AS PROMISED, I'M GONNA POST PHOTOS! :D
130407



TODAY





JODINE YAM<3
SEE, THEY LOOK SO ALIKE RIGHT!
But I look so screwed in the photo with fartsie teo.. ]:
The ball which she threw to me when thinthin accidentally dropped it. :D
JODINE ROCKS MY SOCKS! :D
With this, I shall end my post. :]
Jodine yam is part of the national squad for under 21, and was from tkgs, now in temasek poly. :]
JODINE YAM IS LOVE!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥