<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 16, 2007
7:15 PM

This is baaaaaaaaaaad.. ]:
I think I'm actually not as straight as your ruler! Or maybe your ruler's crooked, that's why I turned out this way. Now I'm a little like the jin xiuyi of hana kimi. ZOMG, THIS IS BAD RIGHT! Bad thing is, I don't think the person I like is really a guy, because.. aiyoh, this in not a tv drama!

T.T This is bad like don't know what, plus I'm falling for two person I think. ]: Like many things happened today, but what kept occupying my damn screwed up mind is the fact that I'm possibly crooked. Gah, scares the fuck out of me. I have a boyfriend for goodness sake!

TOMORROW'S ONE MONTH PLEASE! Why am I such an idiot? This suuuuuuuuucks like big time! Howhowhow? & I haven't done so many dammit homework. Okay, I'm ready to die.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥