<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 13, 2007
10:12 PM

Thank you for the warmth of your hand, the scent of your jacket. <3

Lessons were alright. Kou shi after school. :] I'm proud to say I did well! After kou shi, went back to class and discuss about it, then to twofive to wait for huihui. :D

Talked to jan and all, and listened to songs and started singing. ^^ Huihui finally came down at 3.36. Hah, he stuttered man! My adorable boyfrienddddddddd. x]

Jan proposed to me with a very pretty ring and I accepted her proposal. Hello, I am mrs yuen. Heehee, then slacked around in twofive. Vehhhhhhhh fun right, gaygay, chiamin, liting, huihui? :P

I love my boyfriend, I love my boyfriend, I love my boyfriend! Lololololololololoves! <333333333

Mac's, then home with huihui. I love going home with him laaaaa. Can talk cock and there's someone to accompany me for about 2/5 of my trip home. :] && "I haven't done something for a very long time already.." xP

Eh, huihui, I never go to your house before lehhhh. Not hinting or anything, but if you think I'm hinting and you get the hint.. Then you know what to do right.. ^^

Really lazy to blog nowadays. Just want to say, I love huihui many many! Four more days to one month - one step closer to forever. :]

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥