<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 20, 2007
6:51 PM

TAN ANN NIE SUCKS, I HATE SCIENCE LESSONS! _l_
Stewpit la, my phone got confiscated just because I wanted to check the damn fucking time because there isn't a clock in class. Then I didn't know she was standing in front of me, so she confiscated it. Fuck, damn it. Made me cry la, stewpit teacher. Supposed to bring choconut to service during the weekend one okay. ]:

Went to look for her after school, then she still don't want to give back though I explained again and again, then she say what, ask your parents to come claim it back. Think my parents so free ah? Come see your face. Cheebye. -.- Then talk talk talk, I attitude like crazy. Damn her la, fuck already, but no baby jiu moodswing, then husband at home resting because too despo, then keep fucking now too weak to walk.

Market with jan, gaygay, jorinda and jane. Didn't have appetite, then jiu go there drink and jan treated me to this ball of chocolate cake. Hah, didn't finish it. Hope I can feel that way everyday, then can save money. I've been blowing my money big time on food okay! I eat like a pig yo! ]:
Street soccer with them, huihui and 2/5 boys. Went there to watch and suntan. LOL, huihui sacrificed himself for meeeee. He stood up and blocked me from the sun. So sweet! :D Amk hub later, and kept bickering with huihui. Our form of communication. HAH! He treated bubble teaaaaa! xD Went to a place, settled down then talked. ^^

Walked out to take bus home, then I spotted this cloud, and there are hints of colour above it! Super pretty! Too bad choconut's not with me.. T.T We saw a miracle together. :]

On the bus, huihui and I bickered again. He's a jealous boyfriend! :D But he's so damn cute and adorable when he is, that's why I like to make him jealous! Haha! xD You haven't told me many things about yourself, you know? We shall go on looooong bus rides soon, so we can talk a lot. :] No matter what, sweetest or not, I love you now and forever. You make me happy, and I wouldn't know what to do, or where to go - so lost without you.

My pillar of support.

All the photos of us are taken by deborah tan wei xian aka gaygay. :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥