<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
7:35 PM

OMFG, I'm the most retarded person ever please. I went to delete all my taaaaaags! :[ So sad! I deleted fartsie's tags alsoooooo. URHHHH HURRRRR! Damn saaaaaad. ]:

I got A1 for geog test! YAY! :D 16/20 though I did only last minute study. WHEEEEE, 1 merit point! Wo you jiu leeeeee. xD Hahahah! But then ms chin don't know why today bad mood. I made one little small comment and she bombarded me like crazy, thanks fafa and popo for helping me. x]

Ehhhh, lazy to blog in details la.. Cash made me angrayeeee just now. Then I started ignoring him, then jan asked him to kiss me, which thank God he did not, or else I might get more angry.. Then I ran into the toilet and he followed me in. Like wtfffff? Second time a guy followed me into the toilet already. LOL.

I went out, and started walking around then he grabbed meeeee. & then he **** down! 0.0 I was like shockedddddddd. >< Gahhhhh, you're in troubleeeeee. xD What will you do the next time you make me angry again?

Suggestions.. Tsk, go read wishlist and my fetishes. :D

Ogay la, today random plus in a rush to go shower. :] Movie with nutty, emily, ricky, kokhow, mel & ponthep on fridayyyyyyy! YAY. :D

HAPPY ONE YEAR TO US, NUTTY! :D
The same day last year, we got "married"! xDDDDDDD
I've missed my nuttyyyyyy.

Kay, blog later or something. Gaygay'd better not post anything on youtubeeeee. So pai seh.

Kszxthxbyexszs!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥