<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 29, 2007
6:27 PM

Just home from watching 200 pounds beauty with mummy and stewpit irritating ass sister. Must watch la, super touching show. I cried like don'tknowwhat, and super loudly some more. People behind laughing at me. Don't think I don't know, laugh so loud, think I cannot hear? -.-

Then after that went to collect my specs, then walked home. On the way, kept thinking and thinking about things.. ]: Fuck la, damn emo. Reached home, came online, saw him online, but didn't feel like talking to him. Came to blog to check tagboard, saw his tags, then went his blog, saw his post, understands, but still can't help feeling pissed and disappointed. He asked if I'm angry on msn, then didn't reply, then he went offline, saying that he'll talk to me tomorrow.

Tomorrow, who knows if I still want to talk to him? I know I ought to forgive, but I can't help it, I really can't. He brought my hopes up so high, only to let it all fall and crush down on me. & ouch, it hurts. Very badly..

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥