<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 07, 2007
7:43 PM

I've lost.. them both.

Two people that I've held close to my heart, who would have thought things would end this way? Hey yo, you never know what may happen the next second. Can I hit the rewind button, fix things and make them right again? I thought friendship was forever, I'm wrong again. Relationships are damn it vulnerable. I wish I could have a rope thick as a tree trunk and tie everyone close to me, and no one will ever be allowed to run away.
Earth to annabelle yo.

Gaygay, I'm praying hard that nothing of this sort would ever happen to us. I'd be so lost without you. :[

Where are you when I need to talk so bad?
Please come online soon..
I'm beginning to become dependent on you.
What if, you were to leave me one day?

Please be independent, lest you lose yourself again.

Pardon me for multi-posting. I'm eeeeeemoshit yo.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥