<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 06, 2007
6:12 PM

I wish things didn't have to get so bad, I don't want to stay up at night, and cry again. I wish I had more faith, I wish I was braver, I wish I could be that happy girl, forever and ever..

Dragged out by parents to the temple. -.- Felt like fuck then black face-d throughout the whole thing, then lunch and then met emily, ricky and kokhow at bugis.

Went to cine and I got gaygay something. :] Then went to buy tickets for number 23 and went to makan. Number 23 is highly recommended. Then after that, kokhow and ricky left for east coast, then emily and I walked around heeren and I got my blue hairband, like finally.

Theeeeeen, home. I wanna go home at this time everyday, because the sky's so pretty in orange with streaks of blue and white..

I don't want to be the way I am now, I feel so numb. I need something or someone to make me happy again, but I'm not sure what, or who. I need to find myself again. I've lost myself to sadness, anger and stupid arguments. If things weren't so complicated, if love's easier, if I'm stronger..

I need to pull through. I can't give up on my one last try. Show me the way, to love again.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥