<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
10:28 PM

I think I'm very mean and taking advantage of cash's love for meeeeeee. ]:
Bellebelle, you'd better stop it now, or else you're gonna lose him for good.
It's like, after today, I know how much I mean to him then I'm like I'm gonna do this tomorrow, I'm gonna do that tomorrow. Gah, I'm such a suckerrrrrr.

I pray that he'll understand and endure till I get better again, because I'm having my menses mahhhh. & people with menses are weird and have moodswings & this & that.. Okay, fuck. That's like a very bad excuse! ]:

I feel like twit typing now, or hitting the ball into the sky again, like yesterday! I'm fucking crazy now yo! Kayxzxsx, I'm gonna sleep already yo! Cash's like don'tknowwhere in dreamland already. :]

Hao laaaaa. Crapped enough for a day. Goodbye yo!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥