<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 28, 2007
12:57 PM

& I remember the weird hand thing we did yesterday, it has to be a sign some how. It is fate working its magic, else we wouldn't have met, because our choices weren't where we are now, but yet we're posted to the same school, and I'm transferred to the same chinese class you're in. We share the same good friends, it can't be so coincidental some how, no? We got to know each other better, because you threw your jacket over. From that moment on, your name hasn't left my mind. Though you didn't know what you were doing that saturday night, but I'm glad you know you didn't make a mistake, you didn't deny me. I'd like to know you more, in depth. I'd like to know you for a very long time. I'd like to share every moment with you till the end of time. I'd like to drown with you on 7th july 2007, because you said we would do something special. Miracle, I remember. Deborah said, "if you can make it through the tagboard incident, you'll last for a very long time." She's right, isn't it? We made it through, we're stronger now, not as an individual, but as one, as a couple. We'll make it through everything together. Against all odds.

& I see forever in your eyes.
You know I'm not good with life without you.
<3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥