<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 27, 2007
7:53 PM

I love today! :D

Skip everything, and just go to the part which we went for study date. :D The usual five. Took taxi to amk library, gaygay treat. :] Went there to look for place to study, then walk around, and huihui & I kept "shhing" each other. xD

Found a place, then they all started doing their maths, while I did my own maths. ]: So extra luh, why not all same class? Finished my maths, then started doing all sorts of silly things to huihui while they discussed about the maths paper. :] Heeeeeeheeeeeee, huihui's very afraid of meeeee. & our baby's very healthy. ^^

After a while, we all gave up on studying, and walked to kfc for lunch. Talked a lot with huihui on the way, then ate, then they talked about changes of their classmates. :] Then huihui & I drank from the same straw! Like I sucked the drink, then he drank from the other end. x] Bwahahahaha, I know you think it's disgusting.

Everyone split up after that. Gaygay went home alone, then jan waited for the bus with mingming, while huihui & I walked back to the bus stop near school to wait for 88. :] Talked a lot on the way also, then reached the bus stop, talked talked talked, then I couldn't help smiling. With you beside me.

He asked me, "what will you do if you wake up and realise that you can't see one day?" I said, "I'll learn to adapt, and hopefully someone will take care of me.."
"Then you can't come to school you know?"
"I know, then be it. What can I do?"
"What will happen to me?"
"You will go look for someone new."

Then he kept insisting that he wouldn't. & I kept telling him that I understand, and I won't blame him for looking for someone new.

We seriously talked a lot, and we missed at least 4 88-s. :D I'm super duper duper happy today. Thanks for everything, huihui. I love you. <3

Now I'm home, and I shall go shower then dinner.
:]

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥