<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 14, 2007
10:27 PM


I know you'll be laughing with me, always.


If I had to sum out everything, I'd say that cashmere is the one and only guy I've been so serious about. The one whom my heart still yearns for after close to a month. Usually the love just fades away. This time it's growing stronger. Thank you for everything. Thank God for the miracle sent down to me in my time of need, to pick me up on my own two feet and to show me that love and miracle do exist.

Heaven's Missing An Angel


I hope the Man upstairs
Isn't mad at me
'Cause I have one of His angels
And she's here with me
When I see her precious smile
And she spreads her wings
It takes me to a place where love
Meets eternity

Oh, no I'm not letting go
I don't want to be alone
In this crazy world
Oh, Lord How I love her so
And I'll sacrifice it all to have her
In my life

(Chorus)
I found my girl
I'll tell the world
That Heaven is missing an angel
My dreams came true
When I found you
Yes, Heaven is missing an angel

Not a day goes by
That I don't thank God for you
He blessed me with my angel
Though I don't deserve you
Until I found you, girl
Lonely was my best friend
Now that you are in my life
I am stronger within
I can't wait to kiss my angel
Late at night
And watch her go to sleep
Until I see her rise

(Repeat chorus)

All that I do is for you
Me without you, girl, just won't do
Oh, no Your love's all I want to know
Angel, don't you ever go
Life won't be the same without you

(Repeat chorus)


I wanna be that angel, just for you.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥