<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 07, 2007
10:44 AM

I enjoy reading blogs of people that I don't know. I read, and it sets me thinking about myself, my life, my dreams and my future. What I would be if I didn't take this route, what I would be if I took the road less travelled in the future. But as judy ngo had pointed out, going down the road less travelled will not be an easy feat, but I'm really curious and really like to try it out ; yet I don't have the courage to do so, for fear that I'll meet with a lot of obstacles on the way.

There's a little difference you can make, but it's a difference to the world all the same.


Like some random person or an old friend whom you haven't been contacting for a while tags your board, telling you that they like the things you write, or that they haven't forgotten you makes a big difference to your mood if you were feeling melancholic initially, no?

I guess many people take people close to us for granted and like their words doesn't have the power to change you any longer. & as time passes, that person won't even be bothered to try to talk to you, then you will slowly notice the change and wish you didn't do the things you did, and instead, treasure that person and hold him/her close to your heart.

I know I'm drifting further from where I've started, but it's difficult not to explore the many other things that that one topic has opened your mind and heart to.

Now that I've written all these, I wonder - is there someone that I don't know about reading my blog on a daily basis? Did I make a difference in your life. Then again, it's not really that important. What matters is the difference that I make in the lives of people I know, and are very close to. Did what I write set you thinking about your life, and the differences you can make in the lives of many other people? I sincerely hope it did.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥