<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 19, 2007
5:23 PM

HOHO, dear reader, you shall not read on if your computer is dying on you/you don't like looking at photos/you don't have time/you don't like camwhores. :D Because, today's post has a very very very heavy photo content. Hey, 50 photos in a day alright!

Science lesson was fuuuuuuuun! Practical today, and we had to use saliva. Then I donated mine. Haha, very disgusting la, I know. But then practical lessons are always fun! :] Then no idea what got into me, suddenly went around bugging people to take photos with me. HAH. Okay, shall just let the photos do the talking.


Materials.
SALIVA! :D

Experiment! x]

& bestest and I played with limewater, and white precipitate were formed! xD




End product. :]





They are love, yo!

I have the best lab partner ever okay! :D Benjamin Lau! <3
Heehee, I am being gaaaaay.

Ogay, lessons were okayokay, then before lit test, read rachel's notes for a while and the same topic came out! Like omggggg, so zhun! Rachel's my saviour! <3>
Phototaking after school, then went to look for gaygay & co at kfc. xD Then sng with gaygay to pass waiteng her present. Haha, then after that gaygay wanted to go explore the neighbourhood, so we went in and became damn gay. Saying, this house is ours, that house is ours. xD & we played at the playground!

Adventures of gaygay and bellebelle! :P

Okay, I think I should stop uploading photos for now. It's lagging like don't know what. If you 'd like to see more, please visit my photo gallery. :]
We walked around the estate and saw manymany nice houses and cars and we kept claiming that it's ours. Crapped a lot, and I'm really glad I have you, gaygay. xD You make me happy! <3>
TLC = tender loving care/table ladder chair! HAHA:D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥