<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
6:35 PM

HAPPY ONE MONTH TO US!
I am glad I'm no longer suffering from self denial. HAH!
I told mummy that I may be les, and she's like, "huh?! HAHAHAHAHAH! You can't be les la, don't worry." So I asked her why, then she's like, "because the way you look at the male counterpart tells everything already."

So for once, I am really really really proud of looking at boys. :D
Haha, I know I'm mad, but I really really didn't want to turn les or worse, bi! So yeap, you have to bear with me. xD

Huihui's so sweeeeeeeet. He wrote me a letter, and gave me rochers! Aww, and I feel like a lousy girlfriend because I didn't do anything for him because I didn't have inspiration, time and money. Sorry, I promise to be sweeter on 170507. & 170607. & all the other 17th. :]

We'll have a longlonglong way ahead right? Not letting go, not any time soon. Gonna hold on very tightly, unless there's a very good reason for us to part, yes? ;] Je t'aime! <3

Okay, I should really go now, since I'm blogging from school. Goh lye hock's lesson. HEH. ;D

Sayonara!

Continued..

Haha, after school, went to j8 with gaygay and I got this flower for huihui. xD So therefore, I am veh sweet. Then I went back school, but I couldn't find him, so I went to innotech room to look for loo, and ended up meeting manymany people and talking to them and having fun. :D Then faris said that huihui's in the band room and went to call him out for me. ^^

So, I took the flower, dragged him to some corner where there's less people, only a few sec 1s, and I proposed. :P "Will you marry me?" Haha, then he was in shock for like, 2 mins? Then those sec 1s were like, "eh, hen lang man ah.." [or something like that] Turned out that they were his juniors. -.- Haha, then he agreed to my proposal. xD

Don't know why, after a while, his classmates got him to propose back. -.- We went to a corner where he.. xD Don't tell you all! HAHA. Went outside the band room, where he went in and out and shizhen came out and poured his saliva on the floor. -.- Then huihui came out and I wanted to warn him, but ended up dropping choconut instead. T.T Heart broken into a 1001 pieces. Xin hen tongggggg! ><

Went to the bus stop, and we missed 2 88-s. First one was because I wanted to talk more, second one was because.. xD Don't wanna tell you! LOL.

I think we're damn childish. Haha, but childish is gooooood. Because at least we got something to do and talk about. x] I likeeeeeeeeeee. & huihui owes me a rose! :D

Ogay la, me go argue with huihui on msn already. :P

Take care, y'all!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥