<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 05, 2007
1:01 PM

Photoshopping agaaaaain. -.-
Super sian, so I'm risking my life to blog.

I told mummy about maxmax yesterday, then her reaction was super funny lah. She asked if he's shuai, if he's rich, if his studies can make it, which class, yaddah, blah. Then say cannot have sex. HAHAHAA, I know the last one got you. Then I was like, crazy, I WILL NOT HAVE SEX. ^^

Theeeeen, was at my aunt's house rotting and maxmax saved me! :D He messaged me, then we talked about super random things.

Did you see the moon yesterday?! It was super bright and pretty! & I saw fireworks last night on my way home in the car. :]

Yeap, and I shall talk about my suay day later tonight. ^^

I brought money out, and I'm so tempted to go buy my bag! Rawr, ehhhh, anyone still owe me birthday present? Can you buy my bag for me pleeeeeease? ;P

The love isn't there, and it's killing me.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥