<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 25, 2007
3:29 PM

Okay, I'm giving up on trying to do my homework for the time being. -.-
Bloody hell, I look up to those people who are able to do their homework without being distracted. Within the 15 mins that I've spent doing my zuo wen, I've eaten 1 ice cream, two pieces of ba gua, and a lot of chocolates. Meiji strawberry chocolate, kisses, merci and tolberone.

Gah, if we're gonna do the 2.4 trial run tomorrow, I think I'll die please. I'm faaaaaaaat, how to run! Rawr.

I think I might be going to watch desmond play at CCAB tomorrow, someone please come along with meeeee. Or else I'll feel so odd there. All the best for the match, daddy! :D

& anyways, I've changed my blogskin! Okay fine, it looks more or less the same, but at least there are some changes alright? & ni shi wo de bao bei is playing in the background! xD

I love the song la, though it reminds me of.. the opposite of min. ]:
Maybe I should change it to bei pan or something, since miracle likes it too. Don't know luhhhh.

Every time I look at you smiling and laughing, I wonder if I've ever mattered much in your heart.

I wanna work soooooon! I want to buy new shoes and bags. =/ Okay, sorry. I know I just got my adidas, but then I can't resist the temptation. ]:

Whateverrrrrrrr. I hate homework! Boring like shit, but I'm trying to be guai. I wanna get into chem class and then score well enough to go to SAJC! BUT IT'S BLOODY DIFFICULT TO GET ME TO CONCENTRATE ON MY BLOODY WORK! HOWHOWHOW?

*Panic. Fuck, I should just go bang my head against the wall and dieeeeeeeee.

Miracle came online, making it EVEN harder to concentrate.

Okaaaaaaay, I should go concentrate on talking to him. Haha, byebye, peeeeepoooooo!

& take care, y'all!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥