<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 25, 2007
8:54 PM

Oh ya.. I remember mummy talking to my aunt just now.

She said we might consider selling the car after this year. ]:
Walao eh, change job only mah. Yes, $20,000 off annual pay is a huge amount, but it was like that 2 years ago, ain't it? Can't believe such a small move can lead to such massive changes. It's gonna be so difficult to travel around now, no one to drive me to school when I'm late, no one to pick me up when I'm sick, nothing to write about if compo topic is ba ba de bao bei. ]:

I HATE THAT LA. ]: Plus andralynn's gonna attend pri school next year, guess that's going to add to my parents' burden also. So I shall be good and stop wasting money and work during the holidays to earn my own allowance.

Rah, I hate being SO matured. I wanna be a kid so I don't have to worry about a thing, but I can't. ]:

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥