<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 22, 2007
8:59 PM

Lessons were blah blah. I can't believe I said chen lao shi was nice. -.- Fuck, I think she has something against me. Rah, then moodswing earlier today. I actually couldn't control myself and cried a little. Miracle was beside me, asking if I was alright..

I don't know, it's all so vague to me now. Everything feels.. wrong? Yet again, a hug that isn't strong, a hug that doesn't tell me 'this is where you belong'. But I do feel the warm. I know you're trying hard to make me believe in love again, I do.

Went to watch cedar's match against fairfield. Cedar won. :] Then after that, crapped with them. I like shermin and kendra. Veh cute. I think kendra speaks chinese with an cheena accent. Haha, vehveh cute please.

Went to novena with ade, bought deodorant, then went to makan at pastamania with her. I watched while she ate. Went to buy daddy's present after that.

I feel so.. unfilial and useless.. Whatever. I must stop feeling this way. I must be happy. I must be happy. Go over the words again and again. Please be happy.

Training tomorrow. I hope I won't have to get snubbed by her again. It's not my fault that I suck at volleyball right?

I'm screwed through and through.

Honey, I love you. So will you please smile?
Honey, I love you. But I just can't smile.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥