<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 15, 2007
5:43 PM

I've known you all fourteen years of my life, and I've always held you close to my heart, no matter how bad our fights get. You've never ever told me one lie, never. I've never ever doubted you once, never. But now, forever and ever, I'll remember ; you just told me the first. A lie that killed me. I'd never thought you would do something like that, something that would change your life forever if you were ever caught. You know I hate it, and you told me you would never try. How could anyone be so stupid to kill themselves so slowly just to make sure they fit in the clique? Stupid. So are you going to do drugs next? I said I would severe ties with you if I ever found out, but I don't have the heart to do so. You're closer to me than anyone else in the family. I still can't figure. Whatever happened to you, I can't tell. I just hope you'll wake up soon. I need you back. You were my best. You knew me from head to toe. It's all gonna change now..

Screw the world, I'm such a failure.
What more can I expect from a person whom I've been together with for 13 days when I can't even figure a person I've known all my life?

I give up. Let everything come all at once, and take me away. I hate everything's that happening now.

Where are you when I need you so?

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥