<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 16, 2007
2:14 PM

I'm at simin's place nowwwwwwwwww. :D
We went to j8, and I got my piercing. I only got one, because like no place to pierce some more unless I want to pierce at the bone, which I don't want to, because it hurts and I find it er xin la.
We had lunch at pastamania, and then we got our matching ripples slippers. ;DDDD
Mine's black and hers is whiteeeee. She said white is pure and innocent? HAHAHAHA.
She's playing audition now, and she's na bei-ing because she played with a noobie. LOL, my mei mei very vulgar horhhhhh. Heng ah, I'm niceeeeee. :D

HAHA, I can't believe it la, I still miss you so much. ]:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, okay. I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall. SHIT LAAAAAAA. ]: BELLEBELLE YAO HAPPY LA, OKAY. HAO DE. KAI XIN YI DIAN!

STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS AND PEOPLE THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO. ^^
Bu yao gu fu gaygay de yi fan hao yi.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥