<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 29, 2007
8:00 PM

If I had to rate myself in the following deparments, I'd fail ridiculously badly.

On the scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the best:
Friendship
4, because I think I haven't been a really good friend.

Relationship
2, because I think I'm the most shi bai person ever. The longest lasting relationship is with lim yongseng, in which we only talked on the phone everyday for 3 hours on average. We lasted.. 9 months? Else I guess is the 100706 one. 1 month. ;x

Kinship
2, I haven't been a good daughter or sister. I never spend time with my family any more. I'd stay in front of the laptop every night, and I'd gossip with my cousin during family gatherings.

I'm such a failure. :/ I shall strive to be a better person, if possible.

I am loud and crappy and love to be random, and whenever I talk, you'd give me that look and make me feel like I wouldn't want to ever talk to you again. I'm sorry, this is me, I can't change who I am because it's not a bad quality. It's just.. me.

Things will work out between us. I hope.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥