<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 23, 2007
6:26 PM

I wish life wasn't such a bitch. ]:

I dread not being able to spend as I like. Mummy's changing job soon, and I'm told to spend in moderation. Why can't mummy and daddy get high paying jobs and secure it so I can live in a bigbigbig house and spend as much as I like? I know I sound like a brat, but I can't help it.

I need to be more mature already. I don't even know how to talk to someone I love without being lame. I think I'm not ready for a relationship, but I don't wanna let go. I know I'm being selfish, but I want to be loved. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]:

Rawr, suck cock. Stewwwwwwpit fafa and laopo didn't reply my messages. I want fafa to reply la. Laopo's one is okay because it's crap. ]: JEREMY LEE WEN FATT. Eh, should be. Stewwwwpit. No one tags anymore, except for stupid people and cashmere scolding them.

zzz, I feel like closing down the blog, or removing the tagboard. =/
Okay, shut up belle.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥