<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 24, 2007
10:57 PM

I love long bus rides. :D

Pool rocked la. I think I just can't play in school because the cue sticks sucks. I won 4 out of 6 matches okay! ^^ Bellebelle shi qiang de! Okay la, tyco balls, but then tyco until very nice and tyco also skill! :P

Played till 4, then went to my cousin's place. Was bloooooooody drowsy, so went to my cousin's room. Serene came over also, then started taking photos. Haha, took like, 20-30 within a short 15mins leh. Then after that I knocked off on my cousin's bed.


I drooled leh! ;x So pai seh, then I think someone wiped my saliva away for me. I hope it's my aunt, if it's my uncle.. WALAO EH, PAI SEH + can bang head against the wall already.


Woke up at 6+ for dinner. xD Watched tv, ate fruits then went off. Long bus ride back home again! Took bus to terminal, then 31 to kallang, then 21 back home. Sibei long, and I fell asleep again. I'm so lazy la, can? Keep sleeping and sleeping. I think the medicine too potent already! Took in the morning, then the effect last till at night? o.o QIANG RIGHT!


Laopo called on the way, then talked. xD I looooooove talking to laopo on the phone, I don't know why also. Heehee. We talked last night also. For about.. 2 hours? Even the silence makes me feel happaye and high. Haha, laopo is damn gay la.



I am a happaye girl! :D


& happy one week, miracle. :]


I've missed you too. <3





♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥