<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 22, 2007
9:27 PM

& I love hugging laopo and fafa.

Though fafa seems unwilling, I know he actually likes being hugged by me okay.
I was hugging him in the morning because my tummy ached like nobody's business. I blame you, stupid vagina and womb and don't know what. The blood just wouldn't stop flowing. So fucking long already. I'm gonna fast on bubble tea. Ade says you can fast on anything what. She's fasting on the computer and tv. HAHA, crazy girl.

Okay la, I'm so tired now. I must get some sleep during the weekends. ;x

Gonna go over to my aunt's house to play pool with cousin on saturday. Gonna sleep on the way there, cos she lives at tampines. Cousin better lend me her shoulder, or else I'm gonna murder her.

Okay, I'm done talking to myself here. Random like shitzzxs.

Byebyexzsxsx.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥