<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
9:31 PM

HEEHEE, I am pro! I've succeeded in making maxmax add 030307 in his nick. :D But the ahhhh, I thought this kind of things should be common sensical de! Now I have to force using personal message on MSN and threaten not to talk to him. Ayeeeeee. But it's alright, I'm still happy. ;P I think I like bullying him into doing things.

Lalalala, I'm doing all these nonsense because I am high and happaye!

&& I FOUND OUT SOME VERY SCANDALOUS DARK DARK SECRETS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA, THEN I SHARED WITH LAOPO WHO SUGGESTED THAT WE SHARE WITH DI DI! ;DDDDDD

AYE, SERVE YOU RIGHT FOR LYING ABOUT IT. WE'RE JUST GOSSIPING AMONG OURSELVES LAH, YOU'RE HENG.

Wheeeeeeee, I'm super happy and high and giggly. HAHAHA.

Oh, and I'll be away in genting from 10th to 12th! I will miss blogging. ^^
PLEASE MISS ME, PEOPLE. TAG TAG TAG!
THANKS AH!

MAXMAX, I'LL MISS YOU! T^T

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥