<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 16, 2007
7:38 AM

Haha, did I scare all of you last night? Haha, don't have to worry too much la. I mean, look at me. I am strrrrrronger that you think I am okay! :D No problemo. I like to laugh laugh laught it off, so that it wouldn't hurt so much. I think it worked okay? Until I stupidly went to text him last night. Aiyah, and since he respects me so much that he has to forward my messages to people, I think there's nothing left for me to hide. HAHA. HE RESPECTS ME SO MUCH RIGHT.

Belle : I just need to know.. Do you still love me and if we'll ever be together again. & I promise I'll let you go.

Him : I still have feelings for you but I feel that I can't meet up to your expectations and make you happy and now I'm only making you doubt me and feel sad.

Belle : Okay. I'm sorry for having doubts in you. Haha. And the expectations stuff is nonsense. You were my best for 13 days though I throw tantrums.

Him : Ah I feel bad. Really sorry. I didn't want it to end this way=(

Belle : Don't feel bad. That's pitying me. I don't want it to end this way either. Haha. It's alright la. Just be happy.

Him : Haha ok.

Him : Don't feel bad. That's pitying me. I don't want it to end this way either. Haha. It's alright la. Just be happy. She replied.

Belle : Lol. And you're forwarding my msgs to someone? Haha. Thanks for respecting me.

Him : Yup need help I don't know what to say to you now sorry.

Belle : -.- Don't have to say anything now. Bye.

Him : Bye.

In which everything he says wasn't thought out by him. HAHA. I'm such a fool. I hope that person isn't ____. Like I don't feel sick enough already. If it really is ____, I think I can just go bang against the wall and die. Aiyah, whatever la. I don't careeeeeee. HAHAHAHAHAH.

It isn't the fact that you left me - it's the fact that you left me when I thought it through and thought that I was wrong, when I was about to let go of my pride and apologise ; and the fact that you left me when I needed you so. You didn't even have the guts to tell me yourself, I had to ask.

Haha, s_____'s right la. LOLLLLLLLLL.

& thanks juncheng for texting me and not being mean.
& thanks shermin for calling me and asking if I'm alright. (:
& thanks gaygay for always being there, 24/7, talking to me on msn, and texting me after I went off. <3

Don't worry, I'll be alright. I'll be stronger and I'll stay that way. I cried for like, 5 minutes last night only! Not because of the break up, but because I was so touched by what gaygay has said to me. It's in yesterday's post. 10:23PM.

I'm gonna pierce pierce pierce today! :D YAY, I LOVE HOLES. Hopefully I can meet peachie after simin and shermaine, because talking to her makes me feel better. (:

See, I'm alright. Did you notice I gave myself two hearts last night? It's because I needed it. I'm going back to one, because two hearts are given when I feel loser-ish and lost and sad. But come on, I'm not any of those. I AM ANNABELLE LEH! HAHAHAHAHA.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥