<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 16, 2007
9:31 PM

** ** wrote me a testimonial in return for the one I've written for him on valentine's day! :D

I'm happy although he's written exactly the same thing for michelle also. -.-

Okay, please please please please please bestow upon me a miracle on my birthday, dear God. I don't care what you do. Brainwash him or something, just make him say the three words consisting of eight letters to me, and I'll be eternally grateful to you. Okay fine, let's not be so greedy now. Happy birthday would suffice, and hopefully we can start a conversation that would never end. That would keep me high for a while. :D

Eh, I hope there will be an effort on his part also lah, because I keep getting those good kind of weird vibes. I want to be right this time, please. The feelings are there, and there to stay, I can't rid it off me.

I LURVE SHUE LI EN. SLE. SELETAR EXPRESSWAY. COCONUT SHOE EN EN'S DADDY. #10. THE ONE WITH AN IDIOTIC SMILE. MY PERFECT BRACES BOY.
<3

I'd give you the world, if you wanted me to.

P.S; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUQING IN ABOUT... 2 HOURS MORE! MUCH LOVES. PRESENTS AFTER CNY! ;D

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥