<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
9:19 PM

Today was, hahahahhahahaa.
A joke.

So I shall talk about the past and present of my relationship with deborah tan wei xian aka happykid aka gaykid.

I read through our archives, and I remember that you betrayed my trust because of cassandra, and it really hurt darn bad back then. Before that happened, our relationship was.. not too bad. I'm sort of glad that the betrayal took place, because it brought us closer. I guess it's due to the fact that both of us did our parts to try to mend the hole in each other's hearts. I can't image life without you now. Everyday I would look for you, to dine together, play together, go out together, or simply waste our time together. You've always been there when I was down and under, always trying to make me happy again, but yet I can't do much for you. I'm sorry deb, I just don't understand you some times, and I have no idea how to make you feel better. Believe me, I would give anything within my power to see you happy every single day. I want to see you smile, not forced nor faked, but a smile that comes through from within your heart. I know you haven't been feeling good these days, but please calm yourself down and see the beauty of life and the goodness of the world. There may be things that doesn't go your way, but I hope you won't let it bother you so much. Remember, for everything, there's still me behind you, supporting your every decision. I'll be there for you, 24/7. This, I swear to you.

P.S ; david rocks. :D

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥