<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 11, 2007
8:41 PM

I'm gonna be fat this cny. It's one week before cny, and the kitchen's filled with a lot of goodies, and the fridge is full, and we had to bring things over to put at my grandfather's place. Aww, damn. I don't wanna be fat! ):

& I think I'm starting to dread valentine's day. =/ Don't feel like making cookies, chocolate coated stuff any more. Valentine's day sucks! ): I don't wanna spend it alone.

Talked to serene today about ** **, and what she said makes sense. But I just can't figure him out. Sigh, what the hell. All I could think about is ** **. I don't wanna see stars lah, change to moon can? Okay, lameeeeee.

Some bloody idiotic ass went to ** **'s blog to tag as BELLE. -.-That person is cranky okay! Always like to pose as me and tag people. Ku ku bird. Don't have your own identity ah? But whatever, like ** ** would care.

Ehhhhhh, I want ** ** to wish me happy birthday at 12 am sharp on feb 18, then I think it'll be a very joyous birthday for me already. Because at least he cares? =/

Going to buy chocolates with deb tomorrow after school, then I don't know what to do already. Because boys are having match, then I think peachie has piano lesson, and I don't wanna go home so early because MSN isn't working.

I think I should go look for a job or something. Can earn money and save myself from boredom.

TURNING FOURTEEN IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK'S TIME.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥