<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 03, 2007
9:32 PM

I wanna be that innocent and blur little girl again. Banging into walls, lamp posts, doors and all that. I wanna be loveeeeed. Why is it so bloody difficult?

I think shorties are not in fashion any more. How come now boys don't wanna love xiao meimei! ): Last time being short was super cool lah, because you have people taking things for you when you can't reach, and you get patted on the head because people find you short and cute.

Now it's like so -.-. RAWR, I don't like. I wanna go back to primary school and continue being short. Secondary school life is so super realistic and practical. BELLEBELLE DON'T LIKE. ):

I miss valval all of a sudden.
& jia ming sms-ed me just now. (:
Wheee, I love jia ming super duper much! xD

Alright, random random post. But at least it's better than emo posts right!
Ohkay, I wanna type moreeeee. But I don't know what to say luh.

Ehhhhhh, I want the boys to win the rest of their matches! JIAYOU, JIAYOU. Jiayu had better take care of his poor ankle. He said he was vital in matches okay! & he's #10. I wanna watch them play eh. I heard sec 1s are allowed to skip school to watch them play! ):
But mr ong said I was too short. EEYER, libero cannot meh?! Rah. Aaaaanyways, good luck for your match on monday! <3

Okay, I think I've crapped enough already. Goodbye. (:

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥