<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
10:05 PM

I think my laptop got affected by the virus already. ):
It blocked out MSN, and I only just managed to get back the internet connection after super duper long.

Aye, failed attempt at making cookies with peachie today.
Then I sms-ed ** **, but still, I didn't get a reply.
See, wanna give up for good also so difficult.

Okay, he just replied.
He asked me to give up.
Haha, something stabbed my heart.
Just read the first sentence, and I don't know if I have the courage to continue reading on.

Lalala, I'm such a failure sometimes.
I'm gonna write in this sarcastic and monotonous way for a while I guess.
Because I don't wanna appear emo. I am not emo. (:
HAHA, I'm a happy kid.
I don't know and don't care.
I won't cry, because I'm so tired now.

I wanna fucking stop being so vulgar and emotional.
Annabelle shall be very very very very nice to everyone.
TRY TO.
So please don't offend me, I'm trying so hard to keep my temper under control.

Annabelle scored 17.5 for science and 18 for history.
A2 man. It's a first for history.

& jia you, cboys.
Go win your matches and make it to top 4 for zonals.
Australia is waiting.

I love peachie for that little thing she has done for me.
Thank you, some times, it's the little things that matters the most.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥