<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 19, 2007
10:58 PM

I BLOODY HELL LOVE MY FATHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY. MY UNCLES ARE ALL SUPER GOOD LOOKING AND FUNNY! :D

MY BLOODY GOOD LOOKING UNCLES ARE TEH LOVE. <3
ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE DANIEL WU OKAY! :D

Whee, random.
Got a lot of photos to post, so I shall just blog briefly.

Went to aunt's house and then my another aunt brought me to her relative's house to collect ang bao. HAHA, earned like, $34 there! :D Then the house is super cool can! Talk about it later, after I've uploaded the photos.

Then, went to my mum's side of the aunt's house, gambled, and then went for dinner. Went to shaw with cousin to watch epic movie! :D Met kokhow there, so we watched together! (x

Walked around for a while more then home-d. Yeap, and thanks everyone for everything. Greetings, encouragements and all. Sorry for being so emo all the time! =/ I'll try my best not to be emo.

P.S ; I'm gonna see my shuai uncles tomorrow again! :D MY EYES ARE GONNA FALL OFFFFFFF! WEEHOOOO!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥