<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 09, 2007
1:57 PM

HELLO(: Blogging from school lab now.
Eh, then junsheng, aaron and max are nearrrrr. (x
Junsheng, it's my birthday soon. You know, you know.. (:
You know, the you know.. The thing starting with the letter p then ends with t and the middle is resen? ;D

Aye, very bad mood today.
Then started crying in class before recess, then cried on laopo's shoulder. Rahhhhhhh, I hate periods! Always make me emotionally unbalanced. EEYER, SUCK COCK OKAY!

& I kept seeing ** ** today. SUPER GOOD LOOKING LAH. He only appears when I don't wanna see him, then when I want to see him, I have to search high and low, far and wide, and still can't find him.

THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME. I DON'T KNOW WHY ALSO. I want people on top to be nicer to me from now on. Please please? (x

Ohhhhhkay, baohui shall keep visiting my blog from today onwards and TAG. Or else I'll bite! (:
bh:lol i so scared!!!

Okay, shall go off nowwwwww. Pei baohui laopo qu makan. (:

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥