<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 12, 2007
6:18 PM

Guess what?
You never fail to irritate me too.

Thank you deb for being the first person other than mum and dad to give me my birthday present. <3 I love you.

& jie shi, I lovelovelovelovelovelove you. Thank you for the roses, though I haven't seen them yet. <3

& jia you c boys! Go win your last match and get into nationals. Zuo de dao de! Jia you, jia you, jia you! <3

& I can't keep my eyes off ** **. I must try my bestest to turn a blind eye to him, or else I'm gonna be very very crazy. ):

& fuck it. Thanks for making me pay so much to go to orchard with you even though you offended me with your tactlessness and end up not buying anything.

Someone please pull away the negative vibes from me. I'm supposed to be happy.

youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouliyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouenyouyou
youyouyouyouyouyouyouyou

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥