<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 26, 2007
9:10 PM

First, I would like to say that I haven't bought my slippers because peachie didn't come to school today. Rawr! Buuuuut, it's alright. (:

Today was fuuuuuuun! xD Played pool! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYY. POOL, POOL, POOL! Heehee, jasper's my nu er! (x Okay, then I was being super gay, talking nonsense in my gay voice. Jasper jasper jasper! NU ERRRRRRR. Wheeee, YAYS.

Okay, that's all. HAHAH, now.. photos!


At the squash court.


"Max, are you here?"
"Present!"
HAHAHA.

Juncheng's being gay. :D


Max's slippers! Pardon my gay socks though. x)

Max can't fit into my shoes! xD

MAX TEH YU XIANG.




ICE KIMO.

On our way to thomson plaza.
Food court. Juncheng's a lousy photographer. He cut himself out, and the photo's blur!
& lastly, I love you all to bits and pieces. You're on of the best group of people I've ever been with. Thanks for everything again. (:
♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥