<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
10:39 PM

Finally done with everything. Must thank ade a million. Love you, babe! ;D

I'm so noob at this, I don't think I'll ever try to make anything again. So rush some more. Now so broke already. )))))):

Gonna wake up super early tomorrow to pack everything. A little sian eh, but for the sake of your happiness, I shall sacrifice! (:

** ** has chocolates! I made extras, so maybe some of you might get it also. ^^

& screw that bloody person who tagged ** **'s blog. Talk cock. Then ** ** actually replied man! zzz, I feel stupid.

Desmond cannot sign in to MSN also! HAHAHAHAHHA, but he blamed me for passing the virus to him. Not my fault! Ku ku, don't celebrate v day with me jiu suan le, hai lai yuan wang wo! ;P

I'm super excited and worried now! I hope the chocolates won't melt.. =/

I LOVE ** **'S IDIOTIC [according to laopo] SMILE. (:
So charmingggggggg.

140207!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥