<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
8:26 PM

Went to buy jia ming's present after school today with peachie, deb, simin and chloe at j8. Then chloe left us, and I bought chocolates for LI EN. Then after peachie finished her food, we went back to school to pass jia ming his present and LI EN his chocolates.

Left with peachie to buy her dad's birthday cake, because she won't be at home to celebrate his birthday. ):

Went home after that.

Then at 5.53 sharp, received message from jia ming and LI EN saying thanks. LI EN's one came first, then jia ming's. I thought they were standing together to sms me or something lah, haha!

I was super happy when LI EN sms-ed me lah, then jia ming told me that he shared the chocolates with his team mates. Wah, I almost banged my head against the wall can.

I'm not sure if he's really stupid, or simply just refused to acknowledge the fact that I like him. ): Either ways, it's really sad and disappointing. He did say sorry, but like, what's done cannot be undone, so yeah.. ))):

Then it's like I wanted to find things to talk about but he didn't sound very keen, so I just told him to take care for his camp tomorrow. Then he replied, and that's the end.

I'll miss him like crazy when he's gone..
Peachie too.
my perfect braces boy ; day 6.
♥


December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥