<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, January 28, 2007
5:27 PM

I just finished reading jasmine's blog, and then you can see all the I love you here and there. ):
Aye, I'm very very very envious please! Wo ye xiang xing fu, dan ni bu ken gei.
What to do, love doesn't look my wayyyy. :D

I feel quite relaxed now. Wo hao xiang hui man man xue zhe fang xia le. (:
Don't knowwwww. Since he doesn't want to give me a reply, then like. Forget it lah.

For my birthday, I think I'll like anything anyone gives me. Must be contented with what you have, and try not to ask for more. (: I don't mind huge massive soft toys, or chocolates, or li en.

But there's one thing... MY XING FU! :D

ZONG YOU YI TIAN YI DING DENG DE DAO!

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥