<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
9:53 AM

I JUST BLOGGED AT WESTYLEMAOS! :D

I STILL LOVE THE MAOS VERY VERY MUCH.

You've never been far from my mind ; you're like a constant thought. Maybe, if only.. things didn't turn out this way. The chocolates would have been for you, and it would have been our fifth month together. It's my fault. Some how, some way, I could say I hate you a million times, but my heart doesn't feel the same. Maybe I love you still, or maybe it's nostalgia. You have her now, so I shan't say more. & it's really a pity we couldn't get our bears. It would have been nice if we had something to remind each other of what we were, then perhaps I wouldn't have given up on our relationship so soon. It's all full of possibilities, because nobody knows for sure. I'll leave it as it is now, but I have a feeling - that it will all come back.
Moving on now.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥